• Chetan Zabde

Want to gain Permanent Residency in Australia? – Living and working in Regional Towns can help.

A high number of international students have completed their higher education courses (predominantly MBA, IT and Accounting) and are looking forward to be granted post study work visas.

If you want to be an Australian Permanent Resident, planning your pathway is critical to attain this goal.

By using the time allotted during the two-year post-study work visa, you will move closer to attaining permanent residency and won’t find yourself in a desperate situation. Many International students delay, realising little the importance of making the most of this two-year period, and these delays can be costly.

To apply for permanent residency under the skilled migration program, you must first submit an expression of interest (EOI). The Department of Home Affairs (DHA) will then send you an invitation to submit an application under the skilled migration program. Time plays a critical role here. It can take anywhere from a month to two years for DHA to respond to your EOI.

To know more about gaining permanent residency, please email on or call 1300 921 869.


Chetan Zabde

P.S- Chetan Zabde has published a book “7 Steps to Permanent Residency in Australia”. The book is a guide to help student gain permanent residency in Australia.

#Settleinaustralia #PermanentresidencyinAustralia #RegionalmigrationAustralia

9 views0 comments